Saturday, November 17, 2012

Terrible 2's? How about Terrible 19 Months?

Let's talk about homegirl for a second, okay? Miss Thing has hit her stride with throwing tantrums. Her favorite thing to do? Throw herself face first into her chair and let her legs fly up in the air all while she's trying her damnedest to cry with *actual* tears. I love when I catch her mid-cry, looking at me like, "Is she watching?"

Even her daycare has noticed that Miss Nyla is...dramatic. She comes by that honestly from, ahem, me. But her level of dramatics is far superior to mine. I'm one to have a little fit when I don't get my way, then I realize that I'm a grown woman, and I put on my big girl pants, and move on with the day. Nyla will hold onto her fit for hours...HOURS. It's like once the bad mood starts, there is no end in sight. Everything is cry-worthy: socks on the floor, Okie not giving her a kiss, the teddy bear is upside down, she doesn't have enough broccoli on her plate...I put that last one in there so that you all know that I feed my daughter vegetables. :)

She might be a hellion, but she's our little hellion. And we like her just as she is.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Johnny

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture.......you can see it in her eyes! Thanks for bringing back the posts.....I have missed them.

    ReplyDelete